Wednesday 17 September 2014

5 weeks post op

Having a bit of a bumpy ride. On the one hand, I am able to do a lot more with my shoulder/arm which makes me feel good. For example I can cook, eat, write, potter around doing bits and pieces etc. On the other hand, because I am doing more and using the sling less my shoulder is aching most of the time. That makes me feel miserable and is quite draining.

I came across the following slide on the internet, and I am now clinging to it like no tomorrow....

Thank you to 'jamesclear.com' whoever you are!

In terms of exercises I am doing the same exercises as last week and they are still quite difficult to do, but I think that there is just a little improvement in range of motion. But I can see that it is going to take a while before I am anywhere near back to normal. I have to just keep reminding myself of the above slide.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to document your recovery from this surgery. I have had such a hard time finding this kind of information online and needed the encouragement. Your journey has validated how I am feeling and given me hope that better days are coming.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete