Sunday 17 August 2014

5 days post op

5 days post op

 

Slept well last night which is a relief. I did take two co-dydramol rather than one at supper and I think that helped knock any pain. Arm hurting a little on waking.

Went for a walk on the common with my husband and dog - felt really good to be out and about. However shoulder started to hurt by the end (only walked for about 15 mins) and felt queasy afterwards. By the time I got home I also had a headache. So I did my exercises then retreated to the sofa for a rest.

Took it easy the rest of the day and didn't feel too bad. Had a fun few hours with my husband and 17 year old son preparing salads. I was basically directing as there is not much one can do with one hand but it was fun all working together. Also taught my son how to use the hoover!

Did my exercises a few times and elbow is now feeling less stiff :-) Am hopeful that I will feel good tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment